The latest technical innovations to reduce weightand increase comfort
Customer expectations - Autonomous driving - Light weight - Smart textiles - Comfort
After twelve successful annual conferences with an exclusive focus on Innovative Seating, this edition of the 13th International Conference Innovative Seating 2018 is even more promising!
Over the last decade we have provided the automotive seating community with a wonderful platform for exchanging knowledge and ideas. We have heard dozens of case-studies relating to important and acute issues.
This year we bring you next generation innovative seating solutions to enhance quality of seating systems and comfort levels.
Key topic areas:
- Driver and passenger experience – most important trends and added value factors
- Next generation of seating innovation - help address health and wellness benefits and integrated safety
- Reduce weight and improve interiors - high-performance seats
- Comfort - create the perfect seat for all
- Smart Textiles – Fabrics – Leather: Luxury textiles vs cost vs customer satisfaction: Is there life after leather?
- The future role of the vehicle seat in autonomous driving - What opportunities will greater vehicle automation offer the seat design of vehicles?
Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
TU Delft, The Netherlands
Senior REsearch Engineer, Body & Trim Development Team
Hyundai Motor Company
Head of Innovation Automotive and Mass Transport
Development Engineer Ergonomics, Group Advanced Engineering
Seat and Occupant Restraint System
Manager Prototype & Technology Center
What Distinguishes This Event?
Find out about smart textiles products that enhance automotive seat comfort to differentiate from competitors
Learn about light weight performance in seat structures and frames without compromising structural and safety performance
Get insights on new technologies and methods to enhance comfort to fulfill customer expectations
Discover how to overcome the conflict between cost reduction and the use of new materials by assessing pros and cons of different materials
What past participants said about the event
"The IQPC Innovative Seating conference provided valuable networking connections as well as conversations and presentations that facilitated forward thinking and new ideas to investigate."
"Highly prepared speakers with excellent communication skills, good presentation content - useful, understandable level of information without overwhelming technical content."
"Innovate, innovate & innovate!!!"