Download the Attendee Profile to get a better idea of who you can meet at the 13th Innovative Seating in February 2018. Inside you'll learn:
- Attendee Seniority
- Job Function
- Supply Chain Distribution
- Challenge Areas & Solution Urgency
- Companies who attended Innovative Seating in 2017
At this conference you will learn about new automotive innovations.
- Enhancing unique passenger experience.
- Discover light, sustainable, and robust materials & textiles.
- Smart and connected seats to monitor passenger health and emotions.
- Learn for cross-industry seat design.
Automotive IQ reveals in this report which innovations are needed for the seating market to meet customer expectations following the adaption of autonomous vehicles. Read the report.
Andreas Maashof from Audient; John Tight from JPA and Peter Wink from the TU Delft reveal cross industry examples which will change the future of automotive seating design. Download the full interview.
Andreas Maashoff, Director Industrial Design and Craftsmanship at Adient discusses how transportation will become a bigger business than traditional automotive today, and how this will affect automotive interiors and seating systems. Download the presentation.
From innovative designs to new connectivity functionalities, the automotive seating industry is witnessing how Mobility as a Service and Automated Vehicles are shaping the future. Automotive IQ compiled 2018’s TOP stories. Read the full article.