Interested in the latest technical innovations to reduce weight and increase comfort in automotive seating?
Then do not miss out on this event! Here is the easiest and fastest way to register.
Download the Attendee Profile to get a better idea of who you can meet at the 13th Innovative Seating in February 2018. Inside you'll learn:
- Attendee Seniority
- Job Function
- Supply Chain Distribution
- Challenge Areas & Solution Urgency
- Companies who attended Innovative Seating in 2017
At this conference you will learn about new automotive innovations.
- Enhancing unique passenger experience.
- Discover light, sustainable, and robust materials & textiles.
- Smart and connected seats to monitor passenger health and emotions.
- Learn for cross-industry seat design.
Dr. Susanne Frohriep from Grammar AG discusses the importance of ergomechanics for seat design and comfort, and how to configure seat functionality for modern seating. Download the presentation.
Automotive IQ reveals in this report which innovations are needed for the seating market to meet customer expectations following the adaption of autonomous vehicles. Read the report.
Andreas Maashof from Audient; John Tight from JPA and Peter Wink from the TU Delft reveal cross industry examples which will change the future of automotive seating design. Download the full interview.
Andreas Maashoff, Director Industrial Design and Craftsmanship at Adient discusses how transportation will become a bigger business than traditional automotive today, and how this will affect automotive interiors and seating systems. Download the presentation.