This four day, tailor-made conference, attracts the globe’s best and brightest decision makers. Will you be amongst them? Download the updated Event Programme Agenda and get ready to connect.
Event topics are organized according to the latest trends and demands. These themes include:
- Enhancing unique passenger experience
- Discover light, sustainable, and robust materials & textiles
- Implement the latest technology to monitor passenger health and emotions
- Establish your strategy to enter the urban mobility era
- Bring your seat to the next level: lighter, smarter, and cleaner
Complete the form and gain access the updated-full event Programme Agenda >>
Download the Attendee Snapshot here to learn about who you can expect to meet at the 14th International Conference – Innovative Automotive Seating 2019. Be part of the automotive seating shift. Bring your innovation to the people that matter and help OEMs and Seating Manufacturers build the seat of the future. Connect.
Download the preliminary agenda for the 14th International Conference Innovative Seating in Düsseldorf, Germany taking place from 18 – 21 February 2019. Learn more about speakers, topics, workshops and partnership opportunities within this preview here:
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to learn about the partnership opportunities with Seating 2018. Inside you'll learn:
- Event at a glance: About the event, Key topic areas, Presenters this year
- What our attendees say about our event
- Why you need to be at Seating 2018
- Seniority, Job Function, Industries, and Investment Priorities of Attendees
- Challenge Areas and Solution Urgency
- Partnership Opportunities & Portfolio
In the advent of autonomous vehicles, EVs, and carsharing, the interior of the car becomes the biggest differentiator for automotive brands. Now in its 14th year, the longest running and most loyally attended event dedicated to Automotive Seating comes back to Düsseldorf on 18 – 21 February, 2019. Connect your solutions to an audience of qualified buyers.